Birthday wish!!

  • 0
This one is for my friend Aakash Amar !! It just happened that today while travelling to college by bus i got a seat as i was a bit late or else it's always packed and there is no thought of getting a seat. Slowly some words came to my mind and i wrote this down, indeed actually typed it in my basic mobile which i carry and later transferred it on paper!! This is like my first poem having hindi words!!
Happy birthday buddy!! Have the best day and get all your wishes fulfilled!! Hope you like it and sorry dint tell this to you today!! :-)





Aaj ka din hai bada shubh,
Kisi ko dena hai badhaaiya khoob,
Jaante to nahi the hum isse pehle,
Ab jaankar ho gaye hai chele,
Hai to ye insaan acha hi,
Saath me hai mann ka sacha bhi,
A very happy birthday Yaara,
Ho to tum sabhi ke dulhaara,
Khoob mazaak aur masti karna,
Saath me is atoot dosti ko bhi nibhana,
Naam hai Aakash  to choona hai baadalo ko,
Aur saath me Amar banana hai inhi lamho ko,
Zindagi jeena hai to aise jio ki,
Beete hue kal bhi tumhe yaad kare,
Aur aanewale kal - tumhara intazaar kare!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment