A dedication to the teachers!!

  • 0
Hello!! I'm glad i edited this with the feedback of my friends during my last year at school. It was Teacher's day and i wanted to do something that would be remembered too. Plus to my favour it was the year for FIFA 2010, I should count myself lucky since Knaan's Wavin Flag caught my Eye. I edited that and hopefully turned it out good. It was one of a kind experience for me!! Happy to have done that!! So here it goes.... Hope i made it eternal in my teachers hearts.... Plus it's for all those teachers who continuously have always shaped someone or the other's life. I sincerely thank all my teachers for everything they have done for me to be ME!! I hope you can catch the tune to it!! It might be a bit amateur...ish!!


Give me Social,
Give me Science,
Give me Maths,
Give me Languages,
See the teachers,
Take the class now,
Every student is clever now,
In the schools are increasing ranks,
Every winner wants to thank you,
Celebration it's around us,
Every student all Around us,

Teaching Forever young and Preaching forever right,
Let's rejoice for the teachers day and together till the end of the day,

We all say,
You've given us morals,
You've given us knowledge,
You've given us teachings,
So the 10th thanks you..
So we thank you..
So we thank you..

No comments:

Post a Comment